Friday 1 June 2012

Challenge # 11 - One for the Boys

Wow another month has zoomed on by and it's time for June's Challenge - # 11 - "One for the Boys"
but not before we have announced the lucky winner of our last challenge . . .

We had lots of fantastic entries into our BINGO challenge last month and I had loads of fun visiting everyone's blog to comment.  It never fails to remind me of how talented you people are out there.
A heartfelt thank you to those of you who joined in . . .

The winner has been chosen as usual by Mr. Random.org (he's our trusty glory/guilt taker, lol !!!)

The winner of our BINGO challenge was . . .



Number  4, that was you, kraftyk

with this lovely entry



Many congratulations from me and all of the DT ladies, please contact me at apassion4paper@gmail.com for details of how to claim your prize from Birdie Brown.

Our sponsor for June's Challenge # 11 - "One for the Boys" 

is 



with a £10 voucher up for grabs.
A big thank you to the proprietors for their generosity.

Challenge # 11 - "One for the Boys"

We want you to create something for the man, little or otherwise in your life.  Any occasion, any sentiment as long as it features a teddy bear/bear image.  

I can hear you groaning, I know, I share your fear (the absence of glitter, flowers and general prettiness horrifies me, lol) but honestly if you follow the inspirational examples from the DT below it will all be relatively painless . . . anyway I double dare you to have a go !!!

Remember it doesn't have to be a card either, any paper-based creation will be warmly welcomed.

Here's the DT's take on this . . . 







Wonderful yet again ladies, I cannot say enough about how talented you all are.

Please leave a comment if you have the time, we love to read your feedback.

Click on the blue frog linky widget below to submit your entry

Good Luck in the draw

Photobucket

3 comments :

Sharon said...

Great cards by the DT.

The blue frog linky widget seems to be hiding just now so I'll add my link here.

Anonymous said...

My first visit here - and I will be back, as I love teddy bears. Fab DT cards. Ali x

Nat said...

Male cards are not my favourite, but they are much easier when using cute bears! Lovely cards by the DT.
Natx